Sunday, August 12, 2012

Once again anger rules what comes out of my sons mouth.

A week ago my grandson asked his dad if he could spend another night (he'd already spent one) at my house. Before all of my grandsons words could come out of his mouth my son lost his mind and started screaming at his son. It didn't matter that my grandson had just recently heard his father say "When you turn 18 I am turning my back on you." It didn't matter that my son was screaming that no one cared about him. (How did it get all turned around so he was the victim?) It didn't matter that my son was just digging a bigger hole from all the times before when he couldn't control his stupid mouth. And it didn't matter that he was saying to his child, get your stuff out of my house I don't want you here any more. What mattered was my grandson was so elated that he didn't have to live at his fathers anymore, my son missed how happy he was.
Now that my son has had a week to reflect on what his choice of words were do you think it mattered? HELL NO! My son is the victim in this. And of course he had to throw at me that it is my fault that he came here in the first place. My son belongs to the Wah Wah Club where they practice daily on being the victim. When I told my son four years ago that if he came here I would help him as much as I could. Well stupid me for letting him hear "I will be your slave till I die." If he had of told me that's what he was thinking I would have told him...when you grow up I will help you. How fricken childish can anyone man be (did I mention that he is now 39 *rolls eyes*) I gave up nearly everything for him. When he came down here he insisted that I empty out my storage room for his then 7 year old daughter and rent a storage unit to put it all in. By the way, he put his belongings in there too and $120.00 a month. He paid NO rent or utilities but he did buy food, for him and the two kids he brought with him, which was not the grandson he just threw out of the house. So, here I am paying $650.00 a month for rent, $120.00 a month on top of that for storage, $250.00 or more a month for utilities, and he pays nothing. NOTHING! So, my boyfriend at the time finally says to my son (after a year) you have to pay $50.00 a week. What happened? He moved out the damn little ungrateful shit. But not before he borrowed $4000.00 from my then boyfriend and $1500.00 from me. Has he paid any of that back? In the last 4 years he paid me back $1300.00. I told him I didn't want him to nickel and dime me. I wanted it in one lump sum! 50 here...100 there. He got it dwindled down to 1300.00. I guess I should feel lucky he paid that back. He says he isn't going to pay my then boyfriend back at all.
SO...my grandson is living with me and he turns 18 at the end of this month. I guess my son thinks its ok to just get rid of this kid and have me foot the bill when I am on a fixed income that barely covers me. So, I am going to get HIS son on the state and have him get food stamps and money to help take care of him till he graduates at the end of this school year. I wonder what my sons face will look like when he gets hit with that bill. Last summer my grandson worked and when it came time to buy his stuff to go back to school, what do you think his father did? Made him buy his own stuff.
15th birthday, I will get you your license........he got nothing!
16th birthday, I can't afford to buy you anything.............he got nothing! (but both of the other kids got birthday gifts)
17th birthday, I'll get you your license (huh? what happened to birthday number 15?)..........he got nothing!
There is so much leading up to all this. Lets just say...Dead Beat Dad that insists he's the best Dad ever.
And this is my son. I hate to tell you all the things he has done to me, promised me! So when he deleted me and his oldest son....we both said...HELL YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment