Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feeling...unappreciated.

Yesterday was my birthday. I don't expect much but I do expect my son to make an appearance. My grandson woke up and said Happy Birthday. THAT...was a miracle in itself because he doesn't remember anything...ever! LOL
My room mate forgot my birthday but when I said something he bought me Chinese for dinner. LOL
My son, who I always get gifts for because his kids are too little to go out and buy him something...and that includes all the holidays that require cards or gifts. He text me Happy Birthday and that was it. I waited all day for him to show up but he didn't and as mad as I have been at him lately...I was so damn disappointed. I need to walk away from him and his mean ways. He picks and chooses who he wants to be nice to. WTF...in family you don't get to do that. You can pick and choose your friends and let them go when they turn out to be toxic but not your family. It seems that me and his oldest son are the ones he doesn't like. So I need to start taking everyone's advice and walk away before he gives me a stroke or something.
A text???? Is he serious? WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment