Thursday, July 19, 2012

At the very end of my rope!

Yesterday my son called and of course he had to say something stupid like "Is David still not talking to me?"
OK...I am having a problem with this whole thing. My son thinks my grandson should just give in under his tyranny...that's a great word for all this. My grandson has lived a life where his father was never there. His mother didn't care what he did. His sister two years older than him raised him. My grandson left his mothers hoping to come to a place where he was loved. He didn't. That breaks my heart for this child. But he's a tough kid. He stated it simply!!!! I hate my mother. But I hate my father more and I don't want anything to do with him. When he heard my son say he was going to turn his back on him when he was 18 my grandson said he doesn't have to because when he's 18 he is out of that house and he won't look back. I don't blame him there. I did the same thing only I was 13....never looked back!
My son blamed me for having my phone on speaker phone....not that he was saying something so hurtful but me having the speaker phone on. And I do that because if I put that phone up to my ear in this house....the call is immediately lost...AND HE KNOWS THAT. But still it's my fault!
So back to yesterday...after a two minute conversation about his oldest the conversation turned to the two little ones...of course. That's what everything is about. Those two little ones. "Mom, they think you don't like them." WHAT???? And where did that come from? Oh, I know exactly where it came from. My son is a world class manipulator. He manipulates situations---example---He has the kids for a change and then he decides he's rather not have them (too much for him to handle) So he says to the kids. "Gramma's going to the library, you want to go with Gramma?" Um...hello...shouldn't you have discussed that with me before you pawned your brats off on me????? See what I have to deal with! Anyway...one of the kids...let me guess, his favorite...said to him Gramma said she shouldn't have come here. Referring to his house while he was at work. OK explanation...I hurt ALL the time. There is not one single second of the day that I don't hurt. My hip is out of socket and I have a bulging disc in my lower back causing my leg to throb all the way to my ankle. That alone can make someone very cranky. But top that off with two kids that don't listen to a single thing I say to them and we have a situation I don't want to be in. Everyone in the world gets it...except my son. OMG Now I have caused the two little ones to believe that I don't like them. WHAT???? Where did that come from? Because I said one time...I shouldn't have come here? No I think it has to do with my son manipulating the conversation into something like this. "Does Gramma act like she doesn't like you?" My son swears that I don't like his kids, the oldest excluded from that. Well who's fault is that shit huh???? They were doing so much drugs at his house when those kids were little that I wasn't allowed over there. He told me straight out. "Mom you can't come here unless you are invited." Not that I would just show up over there out of the blue because I didn't like those kids mother. She was a whiny baby that said every single time I ever had a conversation with her. "It's not fair." And that included a whole bunch of things that she thought weren't fair. My son has shut me out since he got with the oldest ones mother and I just dealt with it. But now I am so used to being on the outside I don't want to be on the inside.
I am pretty upset that he is making me explain to his two kids that I don't hate them that I may just decline. He can do whatever explaining there is to be done and forget it. I don't like those kids and I really don't have a lot of like left for my son.
When you have a conversation with my son it is completely one sided. He does all the talking and could care less how you feel about any of it. He over talks you and whatever you had to say is lost in trying to get him to shut up long enough for you to say what you had to say. I am so sick of hurting and then this shit on top of it. What does he expect? I would suggest counseling but I am at a point I just want away from him and those two brats that think I don't like them. Jeez, they are just like him. Insecure little brats! There is so much more I want to say but now I can't remember...lol I will come back and edit it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment