Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am amazed...

My son thinks it's up to his 17 year old son to initiate a conversation with him when just the day before he said he was turning his back on him when he turned 18. Yeah...that would make me want to talk to him. My son seems to have some sort of a mental problem that makes him think he is never in the wrong.
He treats the 10 year old like her shit don't stink. He's doing that one an injustice. She going to grow up thinking she is better than everyone and when life hits her in the face...somewhere around junior high I think...she's not going to be able to handle it.
I told my grandson that he can live here with me. I will take care of him. I always have so now isn't going to be any different. What the heck is wrong with my son's generation? Something must have gotten into the water for that bunch. And turned them into uncaring, unfeeling assholes!

I am going to sleep now. I have had enough for the last few days.
Good Night Bloggerville!

No comments:

Post a Comment